Monday, March 31, 2014

A Passion for Writing...A Knowing How...

Who Speaks

The voice that speaks within
The one we listen to
The one that guides us through our lives
Diversifies

As Marilyn did say
In her piece today
Who Speaks When You Write
The answer that she gave
Was herself...'tis I


The same applies to me
I hear the voice within
Different it is for everyone
Mine I treasure lovingly

How to Describe

It guides me through so very much
Brings words for me to see
Place them upon a page I do
Off and running they become

Wondering what will turn up next
Or if it will
Never fails me
A gift it is indeed

People often ask me how
I do what I do so well
A knowing deep inside
Hard it is to describe

Factors

Having a good subject number one
Trusting yourself an important factor be
Allowing words to come on through
Is factor number two

The teachings I have come so well
To ponder on and know
Add much import to my writings
This you surely know

When you have studied
Studiously
Belief in what you think and do
Second nature doth become

Honouring self...

I have studied this lifetime
And in others too
With writers of much note
Who taught me well

How to formulate
Put words together
Link sentences and such like
A master piece become

Important I think to honour self
Acknowledge all we do
Then the writer within
Comes forth to do some more
A passionate production all

Voices...

Words have voice that speaks within
Tells you how to work and plan
So your piece written does become
A masterpiece of music sound

Not too many commas please
They the flow begin to squeeze
Taking meaning far away
Disrupting in so many ways

Ego or Acknowledgement

Those of you who disagree
Which is fine by me
Struggle gamely on
Trying hard to find a way
To make a piece enjoyable
Rarely do succeed

There is a vast difference
Twixt ego and acknowledgement
Two diverse energies indeed
One to heaven goes
The other lands down by your toes
Despair arriveth too

and so it is....

credits

Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties – here
write for wikinut here to bring greater awareness to people

youtube for the video and music
The One Who Writes Within
My friends for the pics

read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything in between by clicking on cnwriter.carolinaat top of this page and more
hereHappenings by the Lake
hereThose Who Through Time Have Come
hereTo Thine Own Self Be True
hereComings and Goings of a Writer
here

Join me on the sites below:
http://www.bubblews.com/account/32650-caroliname
http://www.authortorium.com/referral-code/5deec6395a#.UvvzCycqVHs.gmail

website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment