Sunday, March 2, 2014

An Ode to Life...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esrTfwBiOM0  Somewhere in Time video

Doing

Who else but me


Moving through adversity
Doing something
Writing words
Loving so when they arrive

My own sense of drama
Cutting through mind and soul
Yet always coming from my heart

My life never wearies
Only excitement fills me
Never lost in the grandness
Only simplicity

Being

Come and renew
Taking me on my way through life
A magical journey always
No matter what I do

Deep inside a voice calls
Return complete your destiny
What you came here to do

Words of power
Inspiration
Ending now in sight
Not too far away

Life's Plan

I turn around
See you there I do
Waiting so patiently
For me to come

Will I arrive
I wonder where and when
But mattereth it not
For perfect is my life's plan
As it is for everyone

Beautiful to know
A realization so divine
Nurtures heart and mind

Now Come

No need of anything
For all is taking place within
The heart knows everything

Songs to play
Pictures to see
Words elucidate
So profoundly

Celebrate
The ending soon to come
Light beaming
Sound knowing

As we venture forth
Through patterns of life
Magnificent are all

It takes great courage
The face of God to see
First we have to look at our own

and so it is...

1 comment: