Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Passageway to God

Sound

Today I heard the sound of God
Playing it was through me
A melody profound indeed
To strange dimensions taking me
Somewhere I had not been before
Far it was behind my eyes
A place of beingness
Muted unbroken chords
Swelling up through universe
Taking me on joyous ride

Beyond

Yet still along the street I strode
Whilst all this did take place
Multidimensional I am
Separate levels of my Self

Knowing where each one belongs
Transcending through
A journey so sublime
Beyond the mind

Reaching worlds without end
Beginnings endings become as one
No separation any one
All Is

Back to gym

Come back in I had to do
Pilates class I did attend
Stretch and tone
Legs muscles neck arms
Accoutrements they be
To get this body all around

I am most agile now for sure
Years of yoga and pilates do that
Today I almost did a split
Legs wide apart oh dear

The teacher said I had more grace
Than any 25 year old
I like that!!!!

Ascending

Some people here I'm sure will think
High on something I might be
Definitely not allowed in my ministry
Instead have learned ways to travel
Through inner levels
Then outer realms of light
Who on earth would give that up
For a high from manufactured ways
Stupid they would be
That I am not!

There are much better ways
Ones I have learned over the years
Allowing the word of God
To resonate inside

Spiritual exercises too
Chanting the word of God
Following the light within
Ascending in a profound way

and so it is

credits

Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties – here
write for wikinut here to bring greater awareness to people

youtube for the video and music
The One Who Writes Within
My friends for the pics


read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything in between by clicking on cnwriter.carolinaat top of this page and more
herePerfection of Creation
hereWaterfall of Words
hereTruth Stands Alone
hereMarch of the Drones

Join me on the sites below:
http://www.bubblews.com/account/32650-caroliname
http://www.authortorium.com/referral-code/5deec6395a#.UvvzCycqVHs.gmail

website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment