Monday, March 3, 2014

The Words of Love

Love

It seems like just the other day
You came to me
You came to say
I love you

Words that always touch my heart
Bring tears to mine eyes
Magic that opens up inside
The loving there within

You shared with me
The joys of life
The wonderment that two can have
When in ecstasy

Radiance

You came to me the other day
You placed your hand upon my heart
Beams of radiant light shot through
I felt the radiance within
Beyond all other ways

Intoned you did the word... God
Vibrated through my beingness
From my heart
Above my head
Then back into my heart again
Then lifted I to a higher place
Where angels gathered wings outstretched
Welcomed me into their circle
Joining hands with so much grace

Totality

You came to me the other day
You took me by the hand
Into the Ocean of Love and Mercy
You led the way

Taken up I was by waves so warm
Caressing me totally
No body left for me at all
I was a radiant form

No need for anyone to understand
Beyond knowing all this be
'Tis the essence of totality
Oneness in the heart of God
Where we all belong

The Journey Sublime

A journey quite sublime
When we choose to walk the path
That into Oneness it doth lead

No more the illusions of life
Crop up they do so many ways
Delusions beckon tempting you
To stay in your mortality

Make your choice which way you go
Just as I do....

and so it is

credits

Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties – here
write for wikinut here to bring greater awareness to people

youtube for the video and music
The One Who Writes Within
My friends for the pics
My Beloved J-R

http://www.wikinut.com/in/tiikh/

read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything in between by clicking on cnwriter.carolina at top of this page and more
hereAGe of Gold
hereRamblings from a Writer
hereSearching the Planets
hereA Journey Back in Time

Join me on the sites below:
http://www.bubblews.com/account/32650-caroliname
http://www.authortorium.com/referral-code/5deec6395a#.UvvzCycqVHs.gmail
website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter
www.,google.com/+carolannathan

No comments:

Post a Comment