Friday, March 28, 2014

To Thine Own Self Be True..A Journey Indeed...

Days of Wine and. Roses

I remember long ago when to Miami I did go
To go there not my choice at all
My mum changed ticket secretly
Not return to NYC

Where my lover awaited me
Karma playing out its cards
As it will always do

At first I knew not anyone
A lonely life indeed it was
Then chartering yachts became my job
Met lots of people good and bad
Such fun they were
I started living to the hilt
Nite clubs food and lots of booze
Sailing on splendid yachts
To the Keys and back
Driving my little Austin car
Up and down jetties
Half out my bloody mind

Those were the days
!!!!!

Searching for What....

Then one day a friend I met
My hairdresser he was indeed
I need help I said to him
Not really knowing what I meant
Fully taken care were my needs and wants

But something deep inside was searching
For what I did not know
Invited me to seminar that night
All dollied up did go

A group so mixed it was indeed
Different folk every stance of life
Egyptian queens and office types
Hippies with long hair sitting around

What a motley crew…

We listened to a seminar
A voice on a cassette
About what I no longer recall
But to feel my aura I did learn

Never knew I had one before!

Inner Stirrings

Something inside stirred profoundly
A glimpse of what awaited me
When these mortal coils did fall
To my own self becoming true

That night when I arrived home
I glowed as from an inner light
My boyfriend told me
No more will you go there again

But I could not keep away!!


Week after week night and day
These seminars went on
Sometimes at somebody’s flat
Always inside of me

Hangups and ingrained patterns
Things I did unhappily
All fell away


My Wayshower had come to find me
Others too who asked for help
From so very deep inside us
Time to return from whence we came

He taught us about the Sound and Light
Initiation through all levels of self
Into the Sound Current of God
And far beyond

Through every knothole in the fence
So many obstacles to face
But through them I did go
Intention to succeed my goal

As it still is today

Happenings

So here I am as you well know
Knowledgeable of very much
And of so very little too
Spiritual Warrior yes
Writer of words for sure
Many other parts of me
Finding ways to be

Within me this knowing knows
No matter what others may say
I am the Light
We all are too

The steps we take
Wllingness to endure
Whatever comes our way

For all is One
And One is all
Different paths we may take
But ending always is the same

ETC
Eternal Travelling Consciousness
Neverending
On our way back home to God

and so it is….

credits

Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties – here
write for wikinut here to bring greater awareness to people

youtube for the video and music
The One Who Writes Within
My friends for the pics

read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything in between by clicking on cnwriter.carolinaat top of this page and more
hereAspects of Gods
hereGather Ye Rosebuds Whilste Ye May
hereA Piece of Jiggery Pokery
hereWritings that Come from Within

Join me on the sites below:
http://www.bubblews.com/account/32650-caroliname
http://www.authortorium.com/referral-code/5deec6395a#.UvvzCycqVHs.gmail

website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment