Saturday, September 13, 2014

Who You Were...Whom You Are...

I read many on wikinut and it is great that some have expanded their awareness beyond the closed walls of what their religious teachers have told them..this piece is about other lifetimes and how they affect you in this one as has mine...enjoy

Wonder why..

Did you ever wonder why
Some people seem to matter much
Others you brush off
Mean to you nothing at all

Perhaps recall from lifetime past
Energy brought forth
Wonderful feelings ensue
Or those of a different kind

Happens this for me indeed
As I clear karmic loads
Frequencies intense can be
Excitement in my body feel

Lifetimes....

Lifetimes thus come up for me
Such a special chemistry
More than the usual energy
Something very different

Open I to inner knowing
Wait for what I hear inside
Drifting into other periods
People from my past

So many people have I been
Woman man
Rich poor
Black yellow white

As I was.....

Rape and ravage I did do
When in Attila's time I lived
Fascinating lifetime that
As ugly as a Hun could be
Died painfully

in Italy another time
A man so beautiful 'tis true
Unfaithful he was to me
i poisoned him......
Will not say who....
To mind...
So who were you
And where
Can you bring this to mind
Interesting if you do
Another view
Mayhap work it through this time

I did with Frederic
Now we good friends
And nothing more

It takes great strength
To look and see
Why you do what you do
Own up
Admit your wrong
Make it right again

Payment will be made...

Not too many this can do
Prefer to lay the blame
At other's feet
Thistles protrude

Walk away free you do not
It trails behind you all your days
Sits like a dark cloud over you

Quote from John-Roger


Many of our experiences in life are just to teach each other how to do things and what not to do. We say, "I saw you do that, and I'm not going to do that. Thanks." We all learn from each other.

You can also say, "I forgive myself for forgetting that I am also part of God, of life. And I forgive myself for forgetting that everyone else is also."

- John-Roger, D.S.S.
(From: "Are you going for Progression or Perfection?," on the New Day Herald website: Click Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment