Saturday, September 20, 2014

Once Upon a Time..Lone Wolf cometh or goeth...Who Knows...

Well i think this once again an expressing, baring of a person so few dare to do...I can and will and do...so enjoy will some...others no...and they can piss off...

cnwriter..carolinaBy cnwriter..carolina, 20th Sep 2014 
  • Going...where
I go where so few go
Yet meet some on the way
Heavenly

I do what so few do
Out of no-thing create
A power given to me
Once upon a time

Yet still I move too close
To those
Whose chemistry
Excites me...
oh oh oh!!

Recognizing the Christ

A Spiritual Warrior I am
Earned through lifetimes of work
Focusing on the Sound and Light
Even recognized Lord Jesus Christ
When alive he was
Yet this gaineth me not
Acclaim
Fame
Not important for me
Living in loving
Service and caring
All really is

Heavenly treasures

Precious are the jewels
Shining in my heart
Yours too
Those the only ones that matter

Everything else
Corrupts
Decays
Into heaven cannot go

Wonderful it is...

My life is wonderful
Filled with the joy of being me
Knowing I am child of God
Blessed through eternity

Have such special ones around
Family and friends
Some here on wikinut
Even on Google plus
Dario Franco Giovanni
Mary and more
They add up

Then...

I am strange
I know it so
Even in London years ago
They called me
The Lone Wolf

As i made my way down
Great Portland Street
Modelling jumpers
There I did
Oh oh oh!

As me...

Was so gorgeous
Years may take their toll
Still retain the quality
Sets me apart
I know
Recognize
So it be...

Piss off...

So if you wish
As said so many times before
Come play with me
In the fields of the Lord

Magnificent it be
Knowing of this to see
In yourself and me

Or else
Piss off....
and more of my writings on erotica and spirituality..enjoy
hereOnly Lovers Left Alive and Me...
hereSearching for a Lost Love...
hereHistory Repeating through Sages of Old
hereJourney of My Soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment