Saturday, September 13, 2014

In the Beginning...and then......

How to say nicely words that could be cruel..but then sometimes important to shake awake those who sleep in ignorance as their lives slip away...for nowadays it seems that ignorance is bliss for want of a better word....enjoy

As it is...

What to say
What to do
Bringing up of little folk
In such an awful way
Seems so prevalent 
All can see
Past
Present
Future maybe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U&index=25&list=RDdTCNwgzM2rQ Another Bric in the Road.  by Pink Floyd...

I don't care
Won't be here to see

There they go

Marching feet
Masks on faces
One by one they go
Sheep to the slaughter

Reminds me of'
Great unwashed public
Here
There
Everywhere

Being your self...

Think i will find a different way to spend my life
Away from all the noise and strife
Peace filled gardens
Nature's gifts

No need to show them
Whom you are
Just being you
For them enough

Delightful
Delicious
De-lovely

Search and find

Blurred images
Ilusionary fields to behold
Wrapped and covered
Not you at all

Search and find
The one who dwells within
Garden of many treasures
There

Not for those
Who cannot see
Beyond their ignoramity
Bet you never heard that word
Ha!

Breaking barriers...

But then I have such fun with me
Going beyond
Where most folk fear to step
Caught up they are
'Twixt walls confined
Others opinions matter much
To them
But not to me

I flit from tree to tree
Word to word
Breaking barriers as I go
Twirling wand of magic-ness


as it should be....

No comments:

Post a Comment