Thursday, July 24, 2014

Do You Believe......

Guts it takes

I wonder often why
Days and nights
Blend into one
Continuing energy on the run

Seems to matter little now
A life well spent has been
Exploring oh so many things
Adventuring where angels fear to tread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpA0l2WB86E
Excitement paving ways
Magic happenings
Taking me high
Oft dropping me down
Upon my bum

I look back and laugh at all
Adventures that came my way
Took bull by horns
Rode him bucking
Till my hands so red and sore
He drooped his head gave in

Why...

Yet still I wonder
Why
Is all pie in the sky
Not so

There comes a time
Believe or no
We learn whom
Truly we are

A soul
Magnificent indeed
Part of the Holy Energy
Manifesting beautifully

Different bodies
Personalities
Many lifetimes
To enjoy

Magic carpet ride

I see beyond most ken of man
Know of much
Without
Within
Tune in

A deeper sensing
Of What Is
A knowing so profound
Delicious in many ways
Sometimes not so
Like a magic carpet ride

Come fly

Come fly with me
High
Leave worldly cares
Behind
Know yourself
Sublime
Divine

and so it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment