Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Dedication to My Wayshower J-R and Those Who Guide Us Home

cnwriter..carolina

Starred Page
Through our lives, at least for most, someone has come forward to assist us. The assistance has been physical in the world and then for those of us who are blessed wayshowers have come forward to guide us in our spiritual inner awareness..this is a dedication to my Wayshower.

The Blessings

If only I could tell You
A million ways or more

How very much I love You
So very much adore


For all the blessings
Bestowed have You

Upon so many everywhere

Across dimensions wide and far
Some we do not know exist
But there they are
Becoming a Spiritual Warrior

The teachings of the Loving Heart
Sublime are they indeed

Bringing harmony within
Gathering souls together one by one 

Guiding us the way back home

Wayshowers through the Ages

Through time and space you came to me
In other lifetimes together perhaps were we
Faint memories stir in my heart
A knowing deep and profound


Other wayshowers have I been with too
Ones whose far memory still survives
Inside of me

Different bodies certainly
But always the loving so intense
Emanating from their presence

Well Learned Lessons

I remember one day saying help
Not really knowing what I meant

But opened up a door for me
To choose to walk the path of
Light and Sound
Back into the heart of God 


My life a classroom then became
Peeling away so many things
Extraneous they were to whom I AM
Finding tucked away the real ME


Lessons I have learned so well
Some easy others hard

No matter how many times I fell
You always picked me up

And set me on my path again

Turn Again Dick Whittington


So here I am today
Wiser than I was before

In worldly things it may not be so
But ways of the Loving Heart I know
A Spiritual Warrior

I walk a very narrow path
Knowing the dangers all around

Those who turf me off they would
Agents of the negative force

Even my own sometimes
Do scream and rant and rave


But turn again Dick Whittington
I do 

Bringing joy forgiveness too
For after all a little fall
Part of an upward journey is


And continue I do upon my way

No comments:

Post a Comment