Thursday, July 31, 2014

All is Heaven Sent....

this a tale tells of how education helps and knowing transcends all....

Heavenly...

All is heaven sent
No matter what it is
Good
Bad 
Indifferent
Labels 
Men's non reality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lwl1wQDWBI
Most they really know not what
In ignorance do dwell
Lack of education some
Mediocrity

Cannot spell
Nor words ensue
In sentence place
Continuity
Congruity
(i bet Ii got some there!!!)

What to do!!!

So what to do
I know not for you
Only what works for me
And those I love

Somehow transference
Happens 
Our loving opens doors
Miraculously

We enter through
There to find
Treasures that reside within

In Oneness be...

A higher knowing
Then ensues
Beyond the ken
Of mortal eyes

For in Oneness
We all be
Who in loving share
Ultimates divine

Sacred are
Known to few
Teachings of a higher kind
Bliss filled in every way

No criticism here

Not meant is this
To criticize or of make fun
For I too had my learning curve
Toiled I did with every word
Lucky indeed to teachers have
Taught me well
Composition grammar 
Blessings of good education

In this lifetime and others too
Step by step leading me 
To being now

Gifted I by grace of God
A writer of words
Oft a message to share
Of love and light divinity

and so it is..

No comments:

Post a Comment