Thursday, January 30, 2014

Where does Creativity Go when Hiding Away it seems to Do....

It seems that as the planet moves through its moods so do we too...some of us are aware of the movements some are not...but when in a blue mood downward swing really the best thing to do is to look up and smile and with the help of some very good friends as I have here we will be on the path that dances and sings again...

Gone

Where does creativity go
When it hides away from you
Hidden maybe safe away
Waiting to re-emerge one day
Perhaps this is so

Yet over me a sense of doom
Hangs heavy
Not the full moon
That went many days ago
Now a sliver in the sky
Barely visible at night
Amongst the many stars
Winking in the Milky Way

Strangeness

A lesson here for me to learn
Something I have not looked at yet
Seeing in a different way
What I thought already knew

Perhaps a situation yet to come
One I may not want to face
Far beyond control of mine
Belonging in another place

Still it sends out energy
A miasma of strangeness
Curling
Furling
A mist through which
I cannot see

Re-Focus

So turn and look another way
Inside where joy always prevails
Lightness a song will sing
Of the loving heart

Do not stray too far from this
Into places where not to be
Some may choose
Not me

Refocus on where you want to go
That is all it takes to do
So simple
Yet for many hard to do

Preferring in their shit to stay
Misery loves company
You maybe
Not me
The Lesson
A lesson here to tell
Some to heaven go
Some to hell
As said and written many times
It is always your choice

Yet into this equation comes
A force of Light so strong
Living in God's Holy Thoughts
We do it all along

There is no other way to go
We can only be whom we are


and so it is

credits

Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties – here
write for wikinut here to bring greater awareness to people

youtube for the video
My friends for the Pics
My Blue Mood
The One Who Writes Within

read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything in between by clicking on cnwriter.carolina at top of this page and more
hereTogetherness...then Not
hereGods and Goddesses
hereThe Stage of Life
hereHeaven and Hell

website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment