Monday, January 13, 2014

Ramblngs...by a Knowledgeable Writer of Words....


Ramblings from a Knowledgeable Writer of Words....

cnwriter..carolinaWe all lose awareness of what is going in the moment and then all sorts of things happen. We day dream or our minds go off on a tangent...like watching people texting and not even knowing they are driving anymore...and so it goes...

The Fall

Every day brings forth new things
Happenings of strangest kinds
Sometimes premonitions we do get
I did so yesterday in morn

A kind of dread inside of me
I put it all into the Light
Went on my merry way
Cleaning my parquet floor
Was order of the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e54m6XOpRgU
For sure bit of a klutz I be
So slipped I did on wet floor and fell
Bruised me bloody but and arm
Twisted my fragile body well

A Ramble

Skinny I am
Bag of rattling bones
Scarce clothed by any fat or meat
A form delectable indeed
But not to eat!!!!!

This morning I did arise
Stiff my shoulders and my neck
So off to chiropractor will go
His magic then can make me whole
Again....I hope

They say hold hope in one hand
Water in the other
See which fills up the fastest
Oh oh oh....

Healing Myself

Kinesiology he too will do
Perhaps this accident brought from the past
For me to clear and let go
Whatever Bryan can do he will

Interesting it was
I checked my fascia myself today
Found it had dropped to below 5
Did my finger exercize
Up it did go to number 9

Fascinating what we can do to heal ourselves!!!


But still the aches and stiffness carry on
So will do what I can
With help of Bryan McMullen
My friend and chiropractor

Danger!

A smile across my face doth creep
Realize I do it is all fun
Living in this human bod
It can do and take so much

Important to take good care of them
J-R always said when leaving me
'Take good care of your self'
I think I do

Sometimes though my mind takes off
No longer am I aware
Of what is going on around
That is when things happen

Watch how your car goes to the side
When you look away from road
Let kettle boil away
When on the phone

Texting talking on cell whilst in car
No awareness then of others have
So dangerous all this be
To you
To me

and so it is

credits

Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties – here
write for wikinut here to bring greater awareness to people
Dr. Bryan McMullen, Beverly Hills, CA
google for the pics

read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything in between by clicking on cnwriter.carolina at top of this page and more
hereFrom Diabolo to Spirito
hereEnergetics of Loving
hereWhat Lies Behind Your Eyes
hereCosmic Tale of Creation

website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter
www,google.com/+carolannathan

1 comment: