Friday, January 31, 2014

A Humorous Incident to Relate..How Karma Returns No Matter What...In Many many Ways

In God's arms

If you're going to be by yourself
Be in God's arms
It is the best place to be
When you wake up

For there you still will find yourself
When you arise
If you do anything else
Good luck to you

Or really God luck
For only God is really good
The rest of us mediocre be
Or working hard at it maybe

Memory lingers on

Not an admonition this
Just as things turn out to be
Think back to when good things you did
A smile across your face will come
Memory then serves you well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dInUZ1suoDE&list=TL7rXkvbmuZt2BOvuNOBWDEis_RMSj5hQT

Yet thoughts you had of different kind
Not nice things you did think and do
The pain of doing them returns
For only yourself do you  hurt
Those memories linger on

I know I have both places been

Instant Karma

Just last night an incident occurred
I use white sound to cover noise
But with a certain vindictiveness
And as I demonstrated to my friend
The machine fell broke my clay tureen

Instant karma you may say
Indeed it was
Better to have it happen now
Than down the line


As I have written many times
Karma has its just returns
Cause and effect
Eye for an eye

oh dear me!

A New Clay Pot

So onto Ebay I did go
To try and find another pot
I searched from pillar to post
For French clay one I liked the most

But lack of awareness screwed me up
I left my kettle on the hob
And when I back to kitchen went
The hob was burnt my kettle black

Perhaps this the doom I felt
Much earlier in the day
Now I am laughing at it all
For humorous the whole thing is
Even the $30 cost

I think!!!!......
...

credits

Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties – here
write for wikinut here to bring greater awareness to people

Youtube for the video
Loving Each Day quotes on msia.org
The Fun One Within

read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything in between by clicking on cnwriter.carolina at top of this page and more
hereWhere does Creativity Go
hereA Tale of Cosmic Creation
hereWatching Turtles by the Pond..a Meditation
hereThe Illuminati and their Corruption

website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment