Sunday, January 12, 2014

From Diabolo to Spirito..Transformation of a Black Leopard...

No Category Could I Find

First of all I have to say
A category I could not find
To write what is on my mind
So I did eenie meenie minee mo
Place it where it wants to go
This is all about a wild cat
A glorious creature knowledgeable he
Of human's inhumanity
And cruelty too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvwHHMEDdT0

Locked up in a cage he was
Angry at what was done to him
Till one day a kindly man
Came and rescued him

Changing Anger into Love

Yet for all his kindness
Never could he
Reach into Diabolo's mind
Change the anger into love

A woman called Anna Breytenbach
Knew so very well
How to communicate with him
Through pictures in her inner vision

She found out from the leopard wild
About his hurt and disbelief
That any human could be good
So many to be vilified
Through their wicked ways
I too know a few!!!!!

A Noble Creature

The leopard a noble creature is
Powerful in his way
Cared he for others of his kind
Understood beyond what others may

Animals have inner knowing
Wisdom of a different kind
Yet aware so totally
Of what is going on

Able they to sense as pictures
How humans do display
Feelings actions ways of being
In a greater way

Turn to Lovingkindness

So through this inner communication
Diabolo asked his name to change
Spirit is what they call him now
A creature uncaged and free
Letting his heart shine incomparably


Amazed he was when man did cry
To see the change in him
Yet this is what can go on
No matter who or where or when
Turn to the place of lovingkindness
And share with those you meet

Beyond What People Believe

I know this for a certainty
For often as I take my walks
Dogs stop and wait for me
Will not move till I do pet them
Talk to them with words of kindness
My light and loving coming through
Which they do recognize

Their owners stand there
Puzzled at this happening
Wondering why they will not move
Pulling on their leads they do

Animals see beyond what most people
Even believe can be true
But thank God there are a few of us
Who do


and so it is

credits

Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties – here
write for wikinut here to bring greater awareness to people

youtube for the video
Anna Breytenback for her good works
www.animalspirit.org
Paul Kaye for sharing this video with me

read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything in between by clicking on cnwriter.carolina at top of this page and more
hereTake a Wander down Life's HIghways
hereOde to Leo
hereA Lifetime Remembered
hereCa ed Balos...a fabulous winery in Piemonte

website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter
www,google.com/+carolannathan

No comments:

Post a Comment