Friday, January 9, 2015

A Funny Poem...well I think it is!!!!!!


cnwriter..carolina
A funny poem about squirrels and fleas and bugs and trash....

The Beginning or How It Came About!!!

it came upon a midnight clear
for me to find a way
to write a poem full of fun
yet nothing much to say

it is far from my usual trash
but thought I'd give it
just a little bash
so here goes and
hope you find
it not too boring
or hard to mind

Journey of a WhatUMayCallIt......

once upon a time
in a faery land
there lived a red squirrel
with two hands
one he used to scratch his bum
the other picked bugs from his tum

one day a grey with eyes like ice
decided that he did like mice
so he journeyed to a
far off land
crossing mountains and seas
on the backs of fleas
with wings (I have to say or
how the hell could he have got so far!)

Merry Old England

So when he finally arrived
In merry Old England he found
a lot of reddish looking look alikes

Immediately he said this cannot be
for they must all be grey as me
so with careful planning
and Borgia means
he rid himself of reams and reams
of reddish ones with bums and tums

End of ???

So the story goes but wait my friend
'Tis true indeed
For now our land is diseased
With greys and no more reds
so now you can go to bed
and dream your dreams
or nightmares if that be your choice

I rest my case!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment