Friday, January 9, 2015

My Son, My Son What Have You Done ...a film by Werner Herzog

My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done...

This is written after watching the movie by Werner Herzog, My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done which was inspired by a true story. It is dark and strange.

The River

The mighty river storms
Along its craggy banks
Breaking up against the rocks
Surges of white foam boiling

On drifts of creamy smoke they puff
Their commonsense does leave
dreamworld then to them appear
Frolics of fantasy now changing danger
Into what they wish to perceive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5PJrYN8lUU

The Men

Then into these waters running wild
Their tiny canoes they do place
Ready to take a journey bold
From which return they might
Or not
The obstacles that lie ahead
Are mighty they to see
Jagged rocks below
Their bottoms they could tear
And leave men floundering helplessly
Pummeling them unmercifully
Tearing all relentlessly
The blackened waters there

Title of the film

This is how the story goes
Switching backwards and forwards
From whence it did begin
The murder of his mother to
The ones who in Peru
Did dare the rapids wild

Out of such craziness it seems
To take the life of one who was his mum
A nag she might of been
Demanding too
But killing no
That is too much
Or was the karma so very strong
Between them

You will never know
Unless the film you see!!!!!!


I have not yet seen the end of this
And to be quite honest
Would rather leave you up in the air
Of how it does conclude
This film again by Werner Herzog
Entitled
My Son, My Son What Have You Done

Credits

No comments:

Post a Comment