Thursday, April 10, 2014

Grace and Levels of Responsibility

Responsibilty

There comes a time in all our lives
Forgiveness we must make
Redeemed from things we did and said
Instigator of these we are ourselves


Many of you will blame others
Saying it is their fault
You did this and you did that
So I what I do in retaliation
Is quite alright

Not so

Responsibility we have to take
For self and others too
Responsible we are for all
In different form we may seem
But One in spirit be

Grace

Grace is extended every day
In many many different ways
Important for each one of us
To do the same

How you ask can I do this
When others do such terrible things
Perhaps for them they are not terrible
Again evolution steps in

Each one of us at different times
Evolves into a higher state
Able to accept and forgive others
For what they say and do

Reflection

A hard lesson this be
For many such as you
Caught up in ego and similar things
Think you are special
Above the crowd
Yet so very far below

Such a one oft labels me sin
What she does not know
Is that she but sees herself
In me reflected

All she does is make me smile
For every word has other meaning
And Grace opposes sin
So she keeps blessing me with grace
Though this she does not know

Gifts from above

Come walk with me
In garden of hidden mysteries
Where magic plays its soulic sound
Light covers all with brilliant glow

Hand in hand we can wander
Through mazes green now in spring
Walk the labyrinth where gifts from God
Placed are there for us to see

Not gold nor silver nor jewels
The gifts I speak of come from the heart
Loving and sharing and serving
Our fellow man

and so it is

No comments:

Post a Comment