Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Questing of a Soul...a Writer's Inspiration


cnwriter..carolinaStarred Page
Life is an eternal search for oneself. Many do not believe this because they are caught up in materiality but my friends...the search still goes on ...and on...

The Inspiration

What sets me up
What makes me go

A simple word that seems to glow
An artifact from time gone by

They inspire me to write
And start a poem
I never know
Where truth doth lie

It comes like lightning from within
A second skin

Bound round my brain
Each nuance a universe to behold

The Realities

winds blowingRelentlessly my fingers grope
For pen to write 

These moments of delight
To grasp the essence of what is
Written on the wind

Words break soundlessly
In my head and still I go on
Searching for oblivion


Away from the noises of the world
Intrude they do
Harsh realities
Reminding me I have to leave
Not yet ascended am I

A Different Time

Turn away the voices say
Look at your reality

Aged now
Still living in a different time
Yet bringing all together
Now as one

If you could would you
If you would could you

The race of life takes up so much
Leaving drained the one who runs
Nothing but a shell remains

The Search

Or is it just a part she plays
Upon the stage of life

Always searching for the one
Who calls to her again again
Never realizes she
That life is just a game
The cards she dealt before she came
And now there is no other way
But play them as they fall

as so it is

No comments:

Post a Comment