Thursday, April 16, 2015

Journey of My Soul...through Me


cnwriter..carolinaStarred Page
When your intention is to return home into the heart of God this is heard in the higher realms and a messenger is sent to assist you. No matter what religion you practice whom you call your Deity, a messenger will come as they have always done. This piece is about my journey and its ending...

Always On....

A neverending journey this can be
For intrepid searchers such as me
Always keeping on and on
No matter what the obstacles
Appear
 to overcome

It is a journey so sublime
To realize we are divine

To know we reach into the One
From whence we all once did come

The Tempter tries

Across lands and deserts I have trudged
Dry and parched I carry on
Nothing deters me from my path
Reaching into That Which Is
Can be the only way for me


Temptations galore strewn across my way
Figments of illusions if I stray

The tempter strong is he in this
Single minded am I
On my upwards path

The Entrance opens

in front of a great wall i stand
No entrance to go through there at all
I look back at the setting sun
And wonder what to do


The last sunbeam strikes against the wall
Illuminates a passage tall
Not there it was before to see
My prayers are answered directly

as do all that cometh from the heart

Colours of the Light

I hesitate for one small instant
Before I walk the passageway
My fear disperses fast away
A sense of welcoming reaches out
The walls of crystal glow so bright
All colours of the rainbow's sight

Each one a healing force of light

Glowing red for energy sublime
Rich orange clears my mind
Vibrant yellow distills emotions
Emerald green my body heals of woes
Royal blue lifts up my spirit
Transcendent Purple transmutes and changes
The pure White light caresses all

Endure to the End..

Onwards I walk never hesitating
All fear and doubt have long dispersed
magical journey this has become
Since I first took those tentative steps
Told then I was to endure all things
Endurance I was being taught
To keep on keeping on no matter what
Only strong in spirit could do that


the others fell by the wayside

The Azure Lake

The quartz walls of the passageway shimmer
Giving forth a golden light
Faint voices raised in praise I hear
Wonder I do at that

In front of me a lake appears
Azure blue its sparkling depths
And without thinking I jump in
Immersing in its healing waters
All past memories all past regrets

Lifetimes coming to an End


And there before me a glowing form
Upon a dais He doth stand
My Wayshower through timeless ages
The many lives I have gone through
Always He was there with me

My journey here is almost done
(with words of it I have ye told)
Begin I soon a different one
Traverse the 27 levels of Soul
Into the loving heart of God

and so it is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment