Tuesday, May 27, 2014

To Be or Not To Be...Does It Add Up to Who.......

Wishing on a Star

When you wish upon a star
Do you wonder whom you are
A piece of putty perhaps
Waiting to be molded into a song
Or maybe a dirge

It all depends on you

All day and night
These songs go on
Melodies from up above
Some from far below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GooJBO4KWlE

It all depends on you

Knowledge

The ears a vessel for the sound
From kidneys they are bound
Contract when noise becomes too loud
Heart beats faster because of this


Information great indeed
Never can be learned at school
Takes a one like my friend Mark
An acupuncturist
Many modalities he doth know
And shares on IHOP2


Mediocrity and asses

Many will put such information down
Knowing no better do they
Just as some do not agree
With my knowing of spirituality

I care not a whit

Over 1500 views a day
Why should I worry what little people say
Or do
They caught up in mediocrity
Bound under Law of Moses
Going no further than the Bible says


Pity them I do
And asses too

Work in Progress

My pieces go across the world
In Asia Europe Russia too
They are viewed
On Twitter, LinkedIn
Just a few

Melodies played everywhere
Sound and Light they do eschew
People pick them up and know
What Is
What is going on

A work in progress
This it be
And glad am I to do

and so it is

No comments:

Post a Comment