Thursday, May 8, 2014

Beauty filled Is This...and So It Is

Perhaps you can fly as I do ...at least raise one foot higher than those near to you. Some will not dare to prefer to fall...then some will and these I applaud...blessings to all...

If only...

I watched an eagle soar so high
Carried by eddies of wind across the sky
Oh if I could only fly


I watched ripples at side of shore
Waves ended there
Oh if only I could too

I watched a baby crawl
Take his first steps and fall
I ran and picked him up

I still await to hear
The sound of angel's wings
Outside
I hear them deep within

No-Thing

I see the writing on the wall
Let go
Let God
Be one with all

Resist not
Go through
A Spiritual Warrior
Shining spurs
Sword of Truth

Sometimes not easy thing to do

The world kicks back in negativity
People
Situations
Things
All add up to no-thing

Beguile

Kal Niranjan the negative one
Beguiles all the time
With treasures of a varied kind
No substance have they
Not a one

Flimsy
Flattery
Vanity

He brings to all
Waiting to claim
That which is his
Earthly be

That Which Is

In the heavens a different way
Filled with knowing
Compassion
Love

How do you know of this
If you are not our kind
Ones who care and share
No matter what

Strange to venture
To That Which Is
Yet this the only way
For you
For me
For us


and so it is

credits


Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties – here
write for wikinut here to bring greater awareness to people

youtube for the video and music
The One Who Writes Within
My friends for the pics
J-R for all His Wisdoms

read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything in between by clicking on cnwriter.carolina at top of this page and more
hereCrucible of the Heart
hereWizard of Oz
hereCalamity
hereOde to Nonthingness...

No comments:

Post a Comment