Monday, December 22, 2014

A story of Regret and a Warning too.....


Well my friends the laugh is on me because of what I fell for so this page will warn you not to be naive and gullible as I was..WAS....I hope...so there is lots to laugh at with the pics...and you can laugh with me too but lovingly I hope....

Queen of Dreams

Have you ever been hoaxed
By someone so real
Or so they seemed
Better look out

I was by a man who hailed
To be a very smart one
With all the attributes
I wanted to see

at least I thought they were
He sent me emails 
Oh dear me
Telling me I was
The Queen of his dreams

Cake to Eat

A website he had
Fiddle dee dee
And on it he put me
Such flattery

Not knew I
It was all part of a dream
With blandishment sweet
Such cake I did eat

Hook Line and Sinker

All sorts of strange theories
He emailed to me
Of watchers and those
Of similarity be

Gullible fool that I am in my naivety
I fell for his stories hook line and sinker
So terribly
Never realizing did I
It was all a big lie
To frighten me

Took for A Ride

So please all of my friends
Who do read this page
Keep away from those
Similar in ilk
To the one I do tell
Who prey on good people
Knowing full well
How they can be taken
To heaven and hell
With words and blandishments
All of a kind

The web gives them opportunities galore
To do these things more and more
I thought I was wise
In the ways of the world
But guess my turn came around
To be took for a ride

A lesson I learned
That was hard to take
Caused me much anguish
Psoriasis on me bloody arm a result
From the stress of this ugly event

So please take heed
Don't let it happen to you
Watch carefully with whom
You connect to

be warned indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment