Friday, August 15, 2014

Heart Care and Sara Soulati..

I am not a lover of doctors in fact they frighten the living daylights out of me. So when my brother told me of Global Cardio Care I sluffed it off. Then my inner voice told me to Do it and so I went and had the most extraordinary treatment. Not only did I learn about the inner working of my heart and how it affects me but also how to improve the quality of my health...yes I will return..

Again in Malibu

Again I sit in Malibu
Looking after home and Roo
He cuddles up to me each night
Lays across my tum

House is quiet
All is still
Only the soft spill
Of water
Fountain there
Scent of lemons fills the air

A Wise brother and a wonderful healer

Yesterday my brother wise
Inspired me to go
Global Cardio Care
Share I will with you

In 1996 Sara Soulati began her journey as a pioneer in the field of Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP®) to prevent disease and work with elite athletes, She treated and saw firsthand the power of EECP therapy for patients suffering from cardiovascular disease.and knew prevention of cardiovascular disease with EECP would become her passion, and it has. Sara founded Global Cardio Care® Inc., a management company, in 2002, and launched the Sara Soulati Health For Life Program to modify lifestyle with vegan/plant-based nutrition and exercise with the power of EECP. Her daily work is dedicated to raising awareness about EECP to prevent, fight and reverse cardiovascular disease.

Technique


They strapped me to a table and took an ECG, my BP and measured my blood sugar all of which were pretty good. My BP was rather high but driving in Santa Monica will do that so when I arrived I was a little more than irritated which of course makes BP go north! I settled down and at the end of the hour session it has dropped over 10 points. A pump was going replicated my heart beat and as they turned up the machine it was amazing to hear it beating away.
Everything else was good and even the young man who operated the machine was surprised at the ECG result especially for an older skinny lady like me! No spring chicken am I but full of vim and vigour like one...part of my good British upbringing, eating well, never never doing fast food or such chemical treats! also pilates and drinking lots of water helps... I also learned that breathing in and out through my nose for count of 7 and holding at the top and bottom for 3 helps calm the heart as you take your own body under control (upset thoughts and feelings can accelerate the blood pressure!)

Results

I noticed how different my legs were, the spots and veins under the skin no longer were there and some of the varicose veins were gone,,in fact they looked like they did when I sunbathed on the Miami beach in a tiny bikini!

So my friends and those who will read this, I recommend your coming and taking a course of this EECP especially if you have any heart or circulation areas of concern. Enjoy and take good care of yourselves!

credits

Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties – here
http://www.wikinut.com/in/tiikh/

write for wikinut here to bring greater awareness to people
read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything in between by clicking on cnwriter.carolina at top of this page and more
hereOpinions Like Fish....
hereAll Is Heaven Sent
hereCosmic Creation...Atlantis
hereJourneying Through the Body and....

youtube for the video and music
The One Who Writes Within
My friends for the pics
J-R for all His Wisdoms

Global Cardio Care Centers
11860 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90025
310-473-3030

633 Aerick St. Inglewood, CA 90301
(toll-free) Phone: 877-412-8181 / Phone: 310-412-8181

No comments:

Post a Comment