Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Creativity of Words and Endings...

Another Way

Will you turn to me and say:
"How can I find another way
I do not know what I may find
Looking at the other side
Fear I run what I may see
Not used to looking up am I
Focused always on what is
In front of me
Most time materiality


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRk5d5qrv9c


Am happy to change my way

If leads to better things
My religion taught me to believe
Only from bible can I find
Where to go I need"

Clear Earthly Concerns

Subtleties are there to see
Learning of eternity
That which dwells within
Each and every one

Clear the mind of earthly concerns
Redirect your thoughts
Paint pictures beautiful
Ones you want to see

Health wealth and happiness
Abundance prosperity
All these start within
Where fount of knowing doth begin

INGing

Knowing is a doing process
Knowledge stuck in itself
See how endings can change meanings
ING movement indicates
Ledge a place that does not move

If you will study words
Find delight in how they laugh and sing
You on a road of joy will swing
There again goes that ING

So many more ING s....

So then we ask
What is the highest good
Your answer is
The way that works
Being of service
Caring sharing loving
Oh so many INGs!

Static without it
A sleep state indeed
Stuck in stuckness
Again
Again

and so it is

credits

Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties – here
write for wikinut here to bring greater awareness to people

youtube for the video and music
The One Who Writes Within
My friends for the pics
My old friend Michael Sun for the words in the summary
IHOP2

read more of my pages from erotica to spirituality and everything in between by clicking on cnwriter.carolina at top of this page and more
hereJourney into Being
hereLetters to Myself
hereWords..Garden of Flowers or Blights!
hereLoss of Dreams

http://www.bubblews.com/account/32650-caroliname

http://www.authortorium.com/referral-code/5deec6395a#.UvvzCycqVHs.gmail

website: http://carolan328.wix.com/cnwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment