Friday, November 23, 2012

Writings That Come From Within


Writings that Come from Within...

cnwriterStarred PageBy cnwriter, 22nd Nov 2012 | Short URL http://nut.bz/o6ftljv1/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbT9DeULzU4
Posted in Wikinut>Writing>Poetry
Inspiration comes from within although outer sources can inspire us to write, paint, sculpt etc. Whichever way it is for you, this is the way for me....

Flew Through The Window It Did

It flew through the window
As if by chance

I thought
But then it came to me
And kissed me on my cheek
Fluttered its wings it did
As if to say hello
Then flew away

Where this is going I have no idea!!!!!

There Came A Knock Upon My Door

There came a knock upon my door
Opened wide it did
And through the portals there came forth
A Being oh so tall and beautiful
My senses they took off as if to say
Who is this one who comes my way
Enters my home without invite
But fills me with so much delight

The Inner Path

I knew though did not understand
The gift given unto me
To see the Divine One
In His beauteous form


Radiant light from within
Glowing out into the world
Seen by few
Known by many
Who walk the Inner Path

Written from Within

How this story came to be
Is strange 

But all the things I write
Are of that way

For not my words are they
Written from within

A crucible
A way

And as in Shakespeare's day
Put on page for all to see


and so it is

credits

My Inner Councillor
Youtube for the video
google and Julie for the pics
J-R for His teachings

join wikinut the BEST site to write for here

Read more of my pages by clicking on cnwriter at top of this page from erotica to spirituality and most things inbetween
hereNow...the Reality of What IS
hereBeginning of the End...End of the Beginning
hereOde to Needs, Wants and Lots More
hereThere Was A Boy...Tale of Forgotten Loves

Meet the author

author avatarcnwriter
I have been writing on food, wine, travel, cosmic creation and erotica for over 30 years I do horoscopes and numerology and readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment